Tuesday 24 April 2012

Love and why I've not been around too much lately...

OK, so I'm not going to start banging on about love, really, I'm no expert! However I do love my boyfriend, (I know, I know it's a sewing blog.... But I am getting to the point. Promise!) I love him so much I foolishly agreed to marry him, so that would explain my absence! Weddings are far too time consuming, and unfortunately for crafty folk like me, I have just too many ideas and not enough time, I am also especially crippled by my need for perfection, meaning everything takes 10 times longer than it ought to!

This won't be the end of my wedding blogs as I have a few things I'd like to share, and no, they don't all involve sewing, like this one, but it sure is pretty....

I was lucky enough... and I genuinely mean lucky, I am still amazed I managed to stumble across our Wedding Photographer Amy, who is bizarrely enough also a Textiles teacher like myself, but she was available to shoot our wedding and she has a style of photography which I love!

I thought I'd share a few of these photos with you...



No.... We're not ducks!!! (But they're far more photogenic then us!)


See, thats why we have no heads!! 


I love this one, for some reason I think of 'Where The Wild Things Are', why, I know not...



It was cold so...


...and it was yummy! 

I love the cinematic feel of the photos, its interesting and fresh, whilst having an almost timeless quality to it. Much Love. 

Amy has lots of other this to look at too: 

http://www.amylewinphotography.com/ (inc. far more photogenic people than us, even though she manages to make us look good!)


And has a big old love for all things Wedding, good job eh? 

See you soon!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your wedding! Great pictures. You both look like shiny, happy people :)

    ReplyDelete