Sunday 16 October 2011

Starting Small...

So it's our friends daughters christening today, I decided to make a little tag to hang off the present we got her. A beautiful hand painted picture by my good friend Natalie, I will post pictures soon and direct you to her work if you like that kind of thing, I don't know how you couldn't personally. But I figured this would be a good place to start...


I just love buttons and embroidery so decided to personalise it further with her name and a cute little butterfly, best thing is, once she's unwrapped her present and has her picture on the wall, she can hang in on her door, or on her wall, she could even use it as a bag charm if she wanted to!


I am now making these available for UK order, and am currently developing my range, like I say starting small, but keep your eyes peeled... I have some very exciting ideas!

Visit my facebook group for more info: http://www.facebook.com/groups/271699299536585/
or email me: charlie.sews.stuff@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment